Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I liked that last card so much I made another one.

Good morning and welcome to Spring! I hope you had a Happy Easter Celebration.  We did with all the family (minus one daughter).

I really like that technique of cutting the Designer Series paper on the angle and separating it to appear to cover the whole front of the card. If you missed it you can see here. I did another one using the Petal Palette suite and I love it. This is one of my favorite suites in the Occasions catalog. I hope and pray it makes it into the annual, but since we don't know that and even if it does it won't be a bundle you might think of getting it now!The bundle (145974 in clear mount) includes the Petal Palette stamp set with 15 stamps and the Petals and more Thinlets Dies with 10 dies. This is a really good deal. Add the awesome Designer Series Paper and you can create a ton of cards and other projects. Notice on this card I colored some of the little flowers in the DSP with the Peakaboo Peach ink. I love being able to add color to my Designer Series Paper and this pack is really made for it.

In this sample I used Peekaboo Peach (141398) as the card base. This is one of the 2016-2018 In Colors that we know will be retiring from the New catalog. If it's one you really love, but sure to order extra and don't forget the re-inker(141403) for your stampin' pad. That's all for today. Hope you have a great day and a great week. Come back often for more creative ideas. Grab some tea and join me for a visit. Love hearing from each of you, so if you like this project please leave me a little comment and let me know. Remember you can shop at my online store anytime 24/7. God bless and go bless someone around you, then you will be truly blessed.
Love stamping in Dixie,
Cindy

No comments: