Thursday, April 5, 2018

Headed to Onstage!

I am so excited !!!! I mean really over the top excited!!!! Friday moring I'm headed to Atlanta, Ga for Stampin' Up's Onstage event. It's like a mini convention of sorts. It's tons of fun and I love going, but that's not the exciting part. I have 3 team members going with me!!!! This really brings me joy and I get to attend CentreStage this time for the first time! CentreStage is a special event Stampin' Up does for there Silver Elite and higher demonstrators. I have always wanted to go and finally this year promoted to Silver Elite!!! I know a lot of exclamation marks, but I really want you to feel how excited I am!

One of the fun things demostrators do anytime they get together is trade swaps. Here is my swap for this event.  I used the Lemon Zest stamp set (143808) and Lemon Builder punch (143712). I didn't love this set at first but, I have to say I have had fun coming up with ideas for using it. Of course I always love a bundle (10% discount) with a coordinating punch! It has some great saying!

If you need any of these products my online store is open 24/7! Check it out here. Well, I'm off to pack and make sure I have everything I need. Have a great weekend. Do something that brings you joy and bring joy to those around you. Gotta run! Until next time.
                Love stamping in Dixie,
                               Cindy

No comments: