Saturday, August 2, 2008

Another challenge from this week

Well, I do have another card to post, however my biggest challenge this week has definitely been learning about blogs. I have spent way to much time playing on the computer without alot of results. But again, this is a new learning experience for me and I'll keep on trying.
I created this card for a demo in my group. It is an anniversary card. Happy Anniversary Crystal! I hope you like the card. It was for a SCS card sketch challenge however, I stuck with the color combo challenge from the day before. I never really liked Groovy Guava-but with the Sahara Sand and Whisper White it looks pretty good. I did use the *New* "In Color" Tangerine Tango ink. It worked well.
So get busy and use up all those old colors the new ones are on there way soon. This stamp set is called Fresh Cuts, it is also in the new Cattie. Just a few more days- I can't wait to get my hands on that book!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Yay! You have a blog! I knew you could do it! I love it too! It's great! Your cards are always so amazing. You deserve two-handed pats on the back! :o) I added a link on my blog that will take people to your blog as well!

Love ya bunches,
Tabby Cat

JennV said...

Another great card! Looks like you've got this blogging thing down! Music and everything! WOOHOOO!

Hugs!