Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to you.... Dear Taab... Happy Birthday to You!

The card is in the mail, I promise. However, so you could see it on your birthday I am posting it for you. I made it for a challenge last week, but would not but it online until your birthday. It's a square spring card and they are really cool and fun to make. I choose the new Tangerine Tango with Close to Cocoa and Choc. Chip. Sounds yummy. The little kitty is from Zoofari. I used the See you Around jumbo wheel for the background with Choc. Chip ink. Here is the link for how to make these card. It is a great tutorial !http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319806&highlight=spring

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! IT'S SO CUTE!!!!! I can't wait to get it! That will definitely be going in a scrapbook to keep forever!!!! I will have to try making it myself later and maybe give to some of the interns on their birthdays. Thanks for posting it! And thanks for thinking of me! I love you! *BIG HUGS*

Tabitha said...

I still haven't gotten it yet! When did you send it? I can't wait to see it in person! I hope it's not lost with my catties! LOL