Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday Splitcoast Challenge

I created this card today for the Card sketch challenge for SCS. The triangles and center rectangle were mandatory pieces. It was a fun project. I enjoy the challenges because they make me do something different; they give me a new place to start. Speaking of challenges, learning to publish a blog is no piece of cake. I have read more technical stuff in the last week than I have in years. So, please bear with me as I learn to do links and stuff. I try to make the titles links if it's appropriate. Thank you all for visiting me and for your sweet comments.The images used for this card are in the new Fall-Winter Catalog, the colors I am sorry to say are retiring to make way for new "IN Colors". Let me know if you want a new catalog and I'll tell you how to get one for free.

No comments: