Monday, August 4, 2008

I've been busy.

Today I want to show you one of my favorite cards to make. I saw this basic demonstration several years ago at one of the first stamping events I attended. They are fairly simple cards, that's why I like them. On this card using the scallop punch, I punched out a shape on the front of the card. Then I stamped the little pig on White card stock and punched it out also with the scallop punch. I then position the White scallop inside the card showing through. I pierced the center of the scallops with the paper piercer and added a little piece of ribbon. Viola! You can use any punch, square, round, oval ,tag whatever best suits your image. Speaking of images-unfortunately, this cute little Pig is retired. I love him. This card was for Haley's first birthday from Cadence. Cadence, i.e. Cadie, gave Haley a Mushybelly Pig for her Birthday, so we needed the Piggy card.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Awww I love the little piggy too! What was the set called? Maybe it's on eBay now... I ordered the scallop punch and I can't wait to get it.