Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Color Combo Challenge 2007-2008 "In colors"

The In colors for the last year are retiring as of August 10th. I received my new catalog today and the new IN colors are beautiful. The SCS Color Combo Challenge this week was to use the retiring colors. I choose Purely Pomegranate and Wild Washbi. The stamp is from a new hostess set called Deer Friends. I was so excited to get my new catalog. You won't believe all the new and really cool stuff. Email or call me it you need a new catalog. August 11th is just 6 days away. Oh, if you want to see the challenge on SCS click on the title of this post.

3 comments:

please_ask_alice said...

Hello, my name is alice vanwilder, i am starting a new advice blog because my last one got hacked into. I am a therapist, but no charge. Just come to my blog and read my profile for more info.

Alice

Jennifer said...

do you send your magazine to Canada?
I love the cards and other projects you have shared on your blog. Amazing just amazing! I do scrapbooking (not digital) and love to scrapbook my kids. But making cards has become a little extra hobby on the side. I would love to have some of the resources you have so that I can get a few more ideas for my own projects.

Cindy said...

To answer Jennifrer. Yes, stampin up is sold in Canada. Their website is www.stampinup.com There you can located a Demonstrater in your area. Thank you for your comments.