Friday, August 1, 2008

Challenges

I have really become hooked on challenges. Stamping challenges that is, not the everyday life ones. This past week I did several: a new technique challenge, color combo challenge, card sketch and limited supply challenge. These are all posted at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ It was addicting. I stayed up late in hopes of catching the post as soon as the new challenge was given. Here are some of my cards from this week.
These two cards were for the limited supplies challenge on Thursday. The challenge was to use scraps. I have tons of scraps. I hate to throw away all those little little over pieces of paper. So this was great. The stamp set is Enjoy every Moment, the cardstock Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.

This card is made with Basic Black , Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White and So Saffron. The DSP is Petals and Paisleys. The stamp is Polka Dots and Paisleys. I used White craft ink on the black cardstock and Turquoise on the So Saffron. Oh, I almost forgot I used my brand new scallop punch for the edge. Love that punch! Don't forgot the brad.

2 comments:

JennV said...

Absolutely Fabulous cards Cindy! I love your blog too! Welcome to Blogland!

Hugs!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

oooh, gorgeous! great colors!