Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas is coming!

I love Christmas. I love to decorate the house, bake, bake, bake, and stamp, stamp stamp! I love to hunt for the right present for everyone. I enjoy wrapping the gifts and making tags that are special for everyone. The big problem is always TIME. I never have enough time to do all the things I want to do. Don't even think about the things that I need to do, i.e. ironing, cleaning, balancing the checkbook. Oh well, January is coming also and there will be time to do the mundane stuff. We are having a musical Christmas this year. Last night started the season with our oldest Granddaughter's Church Christmas Music program. This week my step dad will sing in the Community Chorus concert. Sunday is our church's Christmas program " A Christmas Tale" and Monday evening we will attend, with my Mother and her husband, the musical at their church. I love the music of Christmas. What a wonderful time of the year to encourage everyone. I have done some really neat stamping projects and well do my best to get them photoed, and on the site by tonight. It just takes some time. The card I am posting today was one I made at a shoebox swap for demos. I don't know who brought this card. Sorry ladies I didn't have it written down ( you know after that last birthday, the memory is gone) . The card is simple and really cute. Let me know if you need some directions or supplies. More Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog while searching for Christmas craft ideas and I find it interesting here. Stamping indeed is a beautiful skill to take on.