Monday, July 6, 2009

Pretty Paper

Isn't this just the prettiest paper? I made this gift card holder yesterday out of a piece of DSP called Pink Flamingo. It makes me think of fun in the Florida sun in the summer. Click here to check out all the new DSP in the brand new 2009-2010 Catalog and Idea Book. There are some really awesome papers in this years cattie. This link will take you to my Demo website, where you can shop online 24/7. Isn't that grand? I love computer shopping. Tombo would say I love it to much. Oh well, what's a girl to do? I got the idea for this project from Lisa Freeman at http://www.stampingwithlisa.com/. The inside actually has 2 pockets. One for a note and one for a gift card or two gift cards. I'm sure we will be making these soon at hostess club or gift stamp camp. Let me know if you'd like to make this project. Now, I am off to the stamp room for a minute or two. Have a blessed day and you guessed it- Go bless somebody else.

No comments: