Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Change, Change Change

Hey gals,
I'm not talking about pennies, nickels and dimes today! Everything in life is always changing! My awesome Tombo would say I just made to big mistakes: everything and always. However, I think in this case I'm right. Just as I learn something like Blogger or facebook and start getting a little comfortable they go and change everything and I feel like I'm starting over! Well, in reality this is not really a bad thing. As the scripture says, there is a time for everything. Change is inevitable. Thank God He never changes though!
Daffodil's from 5 petal punch
This card was made using the Inspired by Nature grass and the 5 petal flower punch. Sadly, both of these items are retiring. I saw a card like this  somewhere online and tried to copy it. I don't remember were I saw it, so I can't give the other person credit, but I loved the card! Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers. This punch as been very useful also, so if you don't have it. Get it before it retires. Click here to do some shopping online! This link will take you to my webpage, then just click shop now! and you're on your way. Check out the retiring list and the clearance rack for some great deals! Ok, gotta run. be blessed and bless someone around you, then you will be truly blessed!

1 comment:

Chasn Paper said...

Cute card Cindy! This stamp is on my list! I really need to stop! I know what you mean about Blogger. It took me forever to post the other day! Thanks for sharing!