Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Open Sea is back!

If you liked this stamp set as much as I did you are going to be really happy to see The Open Sea stamp set made it into the New 2012 Catalog! If you remember it was in a previous mini, I just love it and was thrilled to see it again. It is a great set for making "Manly Cards". I participated in a Chat and Challenge on a demo website called Sudsol recently. This is the card I made for that challenge. I was pleased with how it turned out.The "For You" is from Itty Bitty Banners and cut by hand.


Stamp sets: The Open Sea and Itty Bitty Banners
Cardstock: base- Crumb Cake, layers-Choc. Chip and Very Vanilla and Midnight Muse
Ink: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, and Bashful Blue
Accessories: 2 1/2 circle punch, Cherry Cobbler brads, dimensionals.
The chip is stamped in Chocolate Chip and sponged with Bashful Blue


Thanks for looking! Now, go have a really blessed day and be a blessing to someone around you and you will be truly blessed!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done! That stamp set does make nice 'manly' cards.

Cheryl

Chasn Paper said...

I do love this stamp set! I actually gave my Father the one we made at Hostess Club for Fathers Day. He loves ships and the sea.... it was perfect! Thanks Cindy!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful web site, Cindy! Your gift is on its way this week!
BW

Cindy said...

Thanks Captain Wendy! need more time to keep it up to date.