Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!!

My first post of 2013!!! I am excited for this year at Stamping In Dixie. God has really blessed me this past year and I am very thankful and looking forward to a great 2013!!!!Can you believe it is 2013??? It seems like just a week ago we were wondering what would happen when 2000 rolled in! Wow, 13 years have flown by so quickly- my kids are grown and on their own, I have grandchildren and continue now for 6 years to have a great business I love!!! I have set some goals again this year, one being to be more consistent in blogging! I know I said that last year, but I really aim to try again. It will really help me to get feedback from y'all. So, if you are stopping by leave me a comment now and again and let me know you were here. Thanks. 
I  have a quick project to share. I held a Calendar class last week to get the New Year started off. Here is one of the projects we made. It is a simple inexpensive vinyl covered calendar. We used Designer Series Paper to cover it and stamped a very appropriate saying for the front. I also added a ribbon bookmark to help find your page easily. Seriously,  cute and quick. My favorite kind of project! So, hope you enjoyed this one and I plan to be back again this week. Take care, God bless and go be a blessing to someone else and you will be truly blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The calendar class was great! I use the exact same calendar each year to keep track of when my bills are due. It is exciting to have a pretty one this year!, I wonder if it will make me be a better bookkeeper.....hmmm...

Cheryl

Got to figure out how to comment without having to use anonymous!

Cindy said...

Thanks you! I love stamping with y'all!