Thursday, October 10, 2013

Here comes another one, just like the other one....Strut Miss Susie...

Do any of you remember that song or games? We played it at school and Girl Scouts back in the dark ages! What you ask does this have to do with my blog post today? Absolutely nothing!!!! Just one of those random memories that come racing back at times. I was pondering a title for this post and kept thinking-another pink card, when all of a sudden I was singing Strut Miss Susie! So, there you go!
Now, on to the business at hand. Yes, another PINK card for the LINK UP for PINK challenge. This one I literally used scraps on my desk from the previous cards I made this month. (That's were the here comes another one...came from)
This picture is not great and I don't know why. The strips were created with the Melon Mambo design washi tape from the Gingham Garden package. The ribbon is also Melon Mambo 1/8 inch striped ribbon with a black brad at the center of the bow. Butterflies and flowers what could be more girly than that. The framelit is labels and the flower from Flower Shop stamp set. Hope you like it.
On another note, until the 21st of Oct. You can join Stampin' Up for only 25.00. If you are interested in ordering your supplies at a discount or building your own business please contact me and let me show you the ropes! I'd love to have you on my team! Thanks for stopping by, God bless you, now go bless those around you and you will be truly blessed.

2 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Very pretty, love the butterflies and flowers. I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Link Up For Pink DT

Esther said...

Lovely card!!!
Thank you for joining our linking party!!!