Thursday, February 11, 2016

Happy Birthday Cooperman!

Today is Cooperman's 5th birthday. He is a twinkle in my eye for sure. The sweetest, cutest, ball of energy you can imagine. He is number 3 in the grandchildren train and keeps us laughing. It is unseasonably cold this week for Alabama and Cooper ask me to turn on the "Warm-a-dditioner" when I took him to preschool yesterday morning because it was just to cold in the car.
Say "Ahhh"
I've called him Cooperman -my superman! for a couple of years. I even wrote a little song I used to sing to him about what a superman he was becoming. He really loves it and tells everyone "Cece calls me Cooperman because I'm her superman!"I have been waiting to use this Super Hero stamp set just for him! So when he gets his card tomorrow I hope he loves it as much as I love making it for him.
This set is so cool- it's photopolymer and one that has lots of pieces!I also incorporated the Big numbers framelit for the number 5! Unfortunately the Calling all Heros  set is out of stock, but there are a lot of photopolymer stamps set some in the catalog and some that are not here. check them out. Also, Don't forget it's Sale-a-bration! Get a free item from the Saleabration flyer for every 50.00 you spend until March 31st. thanks for stopping by. Come back soon and leave me a comment. Be Blessed!

No comments: