Thursday, July 28, 2016

Ugh! I'm ready for Fall!

This always happens this time of year. We are "swamed" out, vacationed out (well maybe not), tired of the sun and the heat and the mosquitoes. One of the only things I never tire of is the beach!!! You can never get enough Vitamin sea!














That's probably why I'm stuck on Seaside Shore and that great coordinating DSP By the Shore. The two cards I want to share today I cased off pinterest. LOVE them both. Simple, love the copper embossing powder, a new product, and the use of DSP. One of these came from one of our international demonstrators Stephanie Lemke, The other one I just can't locate where I saw it. I'm sorry.
Hope you like them. I love the copper which is so on trend right now. And how simple and easy they were to make. Fast cards are my favorite at times.

 Now for the big news.

Today I saw the new Holiday, Fall and Winter catalog online at Stampin' Up! Oh my goodness!!!! New punches, framelits with coordinating stamp sets of course. Lots of Halloween stuff for your want to be ghouls and goblins! Traditional Christmas, cute Christmas, Christmas project kits, Yep it's all there! So keep your eyes open and if you would like me to send you a copy next month leave me a comment or drop me an email. Thanks. I'm going to turn down the AC and head to my craft room and pretend it's FALL! Ya'' be blessed and better yet, go be a blessing!

No comments: