Thursday, May 3, 2018

Birthdays just keep coming!

Good morning stamper friends! It's a beautiful day and I'm trying to multi-task! This might be fun or funny! I have a ton of stuff to get done before we head off to cruise the British Isles. Trying to get all the birthday cards made for the month. I wanted to share a card I made for my hostess clubs recently. I'm sad to say the stamp set I used Mixed Drinks (141928) is retiring at the end of this catalog as are the number framelits (140622)!!!! NO! I love my number framelits! Okay, if you don't have the numbers dies-get them! They are so useful.
Love this card and the Eclipse technique. I stamped the beer mug randomly on the Whisper White paper, then stamped the inside with crushed curry. The darker ones I just stamped a couple times with the inside image. I used the Happy Birthday framelit (143700) but just cut it apart. Using the  Large Number framelits I cut the number out of the middle of the stamped layer. Then pop those numbers up on the adhesive strips. Don't forget to put your center pieces back in but not on a dimensional. The TH banner is embossed with white embossing powder. Really not a difficult card but has a lot of WOW! This stamp set is very versatile and has different glasses and accessories like straws and ice cubes so you could create many different drinks. Root beer floats maybe, lemonade or ice tea.
Hope you enjoyed this one as much as I enjoyed making it and sharing it.  So off to the post office this morning to mail some cards. Hope you have a great day and feel the blessings from above. Be Blessed and be a blessing to those around you, then you will be truly blessed.
                                       Love stamping in Dixie,
                                                      Cindy

No comments: