Monday, August 17, 2009

Yikes! I dropped the ball.

I can't believe I haven't even looked at my blog for 2 weeks. I was in Salt Lake City for a few days for the Stampin' Up Convention! which by the way was a blast. However, that is no excuse for getting so far behind. I have a ton of things to share with yall. I also received a special gift from my daughter, Lee. Before I left for SLC she gave me a new camera! It was really sweet and thoughtful. It's a Sony Cybershot. I have no idea how to use it aside from the point and click technique! So, I have lots of pictures on the camera to share that I haven't managed to download to the computer yet. No more excuses.
Here is a card we made last month at my Stamp a Stack event.

Stamp set: This is one of the Level 1 hostess sets in the current cattie, Cute as a Bug

cardstock: Dusty Durango and Crushed Curry, DSP Razzleberry Lemonade and White
ink: Chocolate Chip and Dusty Durango and markers to color in the bug
accessories: Modern label punch, window punch , brads and soft suede polka dot ribbon.
Thank you for looking, please come back. I'll try to get better about posting more consistently. Be blessed and bless someone else today.

No comments: