Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Good Morning World. It's a beautiful day here in Dixie! I love the Scripture that says, " This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it." It is one of my favorite verses. God made today for today, my responsibility is to rejoice in it! Whatever comes my way and I promise I am getting use to not so great things coming my way lately. However, I am determined to rejoice in today. I am working on projects for Fall Sleepover this weekend. I am really excited about some really cute projects we are doing. I am not going to post pictures until after sleepover, so stay tuned for them the first of next week. Now, off to my crafting table. Have a very blessed day. Know that you are loved with an unconditional love that is nearly impossible to understand. If I can help you in any way, please let me know. "God Bless you real good now."

No comments: