Monday, September 27, 2010

You light up this place with that smile on your face!

Hey Friends, I hope and pray all is well with yall. I am still hobbling, but at least I am able to get around. Nothing profound today! It's a Monday. Tomorrow night my hostess club will be making this card for the upcoming Halloween season. Now, you probably have guessed I'm not a big Halloween fan- but I think this Batty for You stamp set is really cute. It is so versatile! It has 8 stamps that can be used with the 1 3/8 circle punch to make some really cute Fall Holiday projects. This card focuses on circles. I used the 1 3/4 circle punch all the way down to the 1/2 circle punch. The cardstock is Pumpkin Pie, Concord Crush, Pear Pizazz, Basic Black and Whisper White. It sounds almost good enough to eat! Some of the circles are on dimensionals and there is just a little ribbon added. I really like the little pumpkin's saying" You light up this place with that smile on your face." I hope whoever gets this card will smile. Last week we talked about passion, this week why not share your passion with someone. Make a new friend, or mend a broken friendship. Send that long lost friend a card you made all yourself. Be a blessing and you will be blessed.

No comments: