Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another Halloween Treat

This is the cutest little candy wrapper! I know I say that about all of them! This is not my original idea. I made this one with my class at sleepover, but the pattern and idea came from Angie Juda of Chic n' Scratch. I used Crumb Cake for the base and Natural white for the layers. The layers are torn and sponged with Crumb Cake ink, then placed on the base. The eyes are made with the 1/2" punch and a regular size hole punch. The nose is 1/2 of a 1/2" circle. The modern label punch was used to punch the opening to hold the candy. I used Dotto (#103305 pg. 197) to hold it closed. This is a great product ! It is a repositionable adhesive which allows you to move things or open and close them- similar to sticky notes. I told you it was cute! Need help, want to make these? Call or email me and I'll be glad to help you. Now, gotta go- you know the rest- Be blessed and bless someone else today and you will be truely blessed!

No comments: