Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Never enough time

Well, friends and fellow stampers another almost 2 months has flown by. And I mean FLOWN. WE have been busy with wedding preparations around here. Our daughter, Jennifer, is getting married in a couple of weeks and it has been crazy. Well, maybe I have been crazy!!! I have made a ton of wedding invitations and some other cute stuff and also have been trying to keep up with my hostess clubs. Therefore, the blog has suffered neglect. I would like to share a cute card I made for our younger daughters 22 birthday in February. Isn't this a great card. I love the bright colors. This stamp set is called packed for birthday and and it is packed with cute birthday designs. The Packed for Birthday stamp set is in the Occasions mini catalog which is current through the 30th or April. There is also a great Packed for Dad and Baby and Mom. You can even get them as a bundle and save! For just a few more days you can get the "Celebrate" out of the Sale-a-bration cattie for FREE with a 50.00 order. So head over to my online website and place your order today.

No comments: