Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Gift Card Holder and weekly deals!

Hey Y'all!
How is everyone? At our house we say "Fat and happy"! Working on the Fat part though! Ugh!!!! I have a couple things to share today. First I made this awesome gift card for my friend Debbie. She needed a gift card holder for a door prize at an event she was attending in Colorado last week! It turned out so cute. I used a card sketch from Donna Griffin. Love it! The colors really pop!
Card stock is Cucumber Crush, Basic Black and Whisper White. I also used the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper and New Black Glimmer paper!
The base is cut 4 1/4 by 11, 
scored at 2 1/8 and 5 1/2 on the 11" edge. The front piece folds over to created the pocket for the gift card. 
What do y'all think?

I also want to share this weeks "Weekly Deals". There are some great savings here so check them out.
Okay that's all for today. Y'all have a blessed day and go bless someone else and you will be truly blessed!

No comments: