Monday, September 19, 2016

Thankfully reaching for the stars

Good morning friends!
I pray you are having a blessed day and know the Lord is with you. I am trying to finish up my To Do list before leaving for my first trip to NEW YORK CITY! I am so excited. I will be gone for the next two weeks. I am thankful for my friend, Jewel, who is staying at our house and caring for the dog and cat. I am thankful for this opportunity to travel with dear friends and make good memories. I have much to be thankful for this year. I am very thankful for all my customers and appreciate your support more than you know.
I set a very high goal for myself this year and I am close to reaching it, but I could use a little help to finish off this stampin year. So to thank you for helping me reach my goal I am offering a 20% off discount to all orders placed this week Sept.19-25. This is not eligible on hostess club orders nor will these orders count toward your customer appreciation cards. Orders can be sent to me by email and paid for with paypal or placed online and I will send you a refund check. I really appreciate your help in reaching my goal!
I do have another Drapery Fold card to share today. I was thanking of a fall theme card for my hostess clubs. We have already done Halloween so I went for just general color them. It turned out great and I love the Copper! There's that Swirly Scribbles again. I used Paisleys and Petals DSP. Love it! Do you notice the little copper piece on the inside? It's the leftover piece from the center of the swirl on the leaves. Don't waste a bit of that beautiful copper paper! Well, it's time to go. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for all your encouragement and support. I finally truly blessed.





No comments: