Thursday, September 8, 2016

I'm so ready!

I am so ready for FALL! Don't get me wrong I love summer but after what seems like months of heat index over 100, I'm ready for some cooler weather, fewer bugs, football season and maybe a fire in the chiminea with the Grands roosting marshmallows and eating s'mores.  We ran up to DC over Labor Day to visit my brother and his wife, the weather was so pleasant you felt like doing something outside besides jumping in the pool. I'm ready for the Pumpkin Patch!
This is Gordon and moi! He will be 58 this weekend. He is older than me!!! (Truthfully by only a couple months!) He is an amazing man! Happy birthday and we love you!
The card I'm sharing is one I created for my hostess clubs. It is a drapery fold or curtain fold card. There are a ton of these floating around in cyberspace. This one uses a piece of  DSP that is only 6 x 3 inches. I love that because I can get 8 out of 1 sheet of 12 x 12 DSP. This gorgeous paper is in the Holiday catalog, it's called Petals and Paisleys. Beautiful paper! I adore this little scarecrow and crow. He was stamped in black Stazon and colored with a blender pen and markers. The ribbon used here is yummy Delightful Dijon! It is in the holiday catalog as well in a trio pack. Love, love, love ribbon!!!!!
Well, that's about it for today. Thanks for stopping by. If I can help you with something please contact me. If you'd like to order any of these products, go to my online store here. I'd love to know you were here so please leave me a comment . Thanks. Have a blessed day and  experience true blessings by being a blessing to someone else.

No comments: