Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Fun at Onstage!

Good morning stampers,
I just returned from Atlanta ,Ga were I was lucky to attend Stampin' Up's Onstage event! It was a fun day of learning, stamping, swapping and meeting new friends and seeing those you haven't seen in a while. Prize patrol was there! Woo Hoo! These events are just one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator. We were privileged to see the new Occasions catalog and even get your hands on a few!!!!(along with a challenge to hand out 5 catalogs each month to new customers!) I love being a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! I am about to celebrate my 10th anniversary! If you are looking for a fun work for yourself job, think about joining my awesome Dixie Star Stampers team.
 I made 2 swaps this year, both birthday because everyone has a birthday to celebrate. The Real Red and Island Indigo card is a standard 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 sheet of cardstock scored at 4 1/4 . The Real Red layer is 4 x 5 1/4 embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder. The Whisper White piece is 2 1/4 by 4 1/2. The balloon is stamped with Real Red and then masked and the stars stamped around it in Island Indigo. The Happy Birthday is stamped in Whisper White that is 5/8" wide and about
2" long and bannered on both ends. The silver bakers twine is tied around the Real Red layer before it is adhered to the card base, Oh, and I stamped the outline stars on the Happy Birthday banner in Real Red. This card is headed to a Stampin' Friend for her birthday. This  second card uses one of my favorite card stretches.
Stop back by tomorrow for more info on this card and the measurements.  Now, be blessed and go bless someone else.


No comments: