Wednesday, November 9, 2016

What a night!

Well stampers, I have no idea where you stand on the election and all that is happening in our country, regardless I respect you and your opinion even if it differs from mine. So, lets celebrate today! Just for today. Another 24 hours to make a difference in some one's life big or small. Be the smile your neighbor needs or the pat on the back a coworker needs today. Our elected Officials are important in our country, but it us, the people of this great nation, that will make or break our futures. I share Stampin' Up because I love what I do and in sharing it I hope I make a creative difference in your life! Thanks for letting me do that here and in person.
I showed a sneak peak of this card yesterday.
I really love this card sketch It starts with a half sheet of cardstock, scored in half. The first layer is 4 x 5 1/4. This layer is embossed with the festive embossing folder.
The DSP layer is 2 1/4 x 4 3/4 layered on the emerald Envy cardstock that is 2 1/2 x 5. The square layer is emerald envy 2 3/4 square and the Whisper White piece is 2 1/2 square. I used the Festive Birthday Designer series paper on this card. The Whisper White square is stamped with Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise ink. The Celebrate your day stamp is from the Designer Tin of Cards stamp set as is the confetti stamped in the corners. The piece is attached with dimensionals. I also added the Melon Mambo Thick Bakers Twine to the DSP layer. It's wrapped a couple times and tied in a bow.  I hope you enjoy this card sketch as much as I do. I'll be showing some more cards made with it soon. It is so versatile and easy to put together it makes for a great choice when you're in a hurry and need a card quick. Well, Celebrate today! Celebrate you, celebrate your freedom to live in this country and to vote on it's leaders. God bless you, but go be a blessing to someone else today-then you will receive the truest blessing!

No comments: