Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Gratitude part 2

So, my last post was all inspirational thought. Today I hope to show you some
creative inspiration! I am loving all the great fall pumpkin options we have in the new Holiday Catalog! On this card I used the Painted Harvest DSP and the Pick a Pumpkin thinlets to cut out the Copper pumpkin and Crushed Curry and Lemon Lime Twist leaves. The coolest thing about this card is the ink technique for the Cajun Craze layer. I inked the back side of the new 3-d Pinewood Plank embossing folder with Cajun Craze ink. Just ran the open ink pad across the embossing folder. Then I added the 4 x 5.25 layer of Cajun Craze cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot. With these new thicker embossing folders you only need one cutting plate with your platform to make your sandwich. I'm really in love with the Copper! I used the Copper trim to tie that sweet little bow on the stem of the pumpkin. Doesn't the Pinewood Plank layer look amazing? The inside message is from the Paisleys and Posies stamp set in the annual catalog. I used the larger Thankful, Grateful,Blessed stamp with the smaller My world is brighter and more beautiful because of you. I have just the person in mind I want to send this card. We never know just how much a thoughtful card in the mail might mean to someone. Next post I'll show you my little warm fuzzys I like to hand out. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings. I am truly grateful for all of you. If you don't have a copy of the new Holiday catalog or if you'd like to see the annual catalog, shoot me an email to cindy@stampingindixie.com and I'll get one to you with by mail or in person! If you don't have a demonstrator I'd love to help you with your paper crafting needs! Just give me a shout! Lots of stuff going on this time of year. Remember to stop and say Thank you! I appreciate you. Be grateful for all you have been blessed with. See you back here in a couple days!

                                                    Love Stamping in Dixie,
                                                                      Cindy

No comments: