Thursday, November 23, 2017

I'm thankful for you!

Happy Thanksgiving! I pray you have a great day whether you are spending it with family or friends or maybe you have to work like my son-in-law who is a police officer and will be working and my son and daughter in law who are nurses, we know about working on holidays. I pray for you a blessed day and a time to enjoy all the blessings you have around you. Thank you for taking the time weekly to visit me here. I really appreciate you stopping by and I love your comments.
I have a small piece of a project to share with you. I created this 5 x 7 piece as part of a wall hanging. I will have a sdesign for each season.
This is the fall one and I love the saying in the Painted Harvest set (144783). So today we will be gathering together and giving thanks.
I used the Painted Harvest sunflower on the background of Crushed Curry cardstock. The embellishments are thinlets from the Patterned Pumpkin Thinlets dies (144670) and the Seasonal Layer thinlets (143751). I love the little pieces of copper foil and the Painted Autumn Designer Series paper (144613).
Hope you like this one. I think it's a keeper! Short story today- I'm off to bake a sweet potato casserole and ice some awesome Thanksgiving Day cookies. Today count your blesings! I'm startaing with you.
Love stamping in Dixie,
Cindy

No comments: