Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Cute scraps and Moose Munch!

Well, I'm hitting the floor running every waking minute these last few days before the Big Day! Today is Tombo's (DH) work party. I got up at 5:30 to make an amazing Cranberry Christmas cake. It is so easy and so good. I also made 15 bags of Moose Munch for him to place in each co-workers stocking today and wrapped a Dirty Santa gift! It's been a busy morning.
After bagging the Moose Munch, which is really caramel corn with peanuts and pecans drizzled with white chocolate and green sugar, I decided they need a cute tag of course. So I sat here and designed the cutest tag out of the pile of scrapes on my table. I kid you not the pile of scraps is huge! It was actually a lot of fun. I do kind of enjoy the challenge of working with somewhat limited supplies. It isn't quite as overwhelming as everything in my craft room.
This first photo is a step by step of the process I use to make the tags. The bottom one is the basket of the finished projects!
I used the 2" circle punch to round the end of the tag and a 1" circle punch to punch the hole in the center.
These are really fun for me and I enjoy creating this  type of projects for my Christmas gifts. I pray as you prepare for the Christmas season, you will take the time to reflex on the the greatest gift of all- Jesus Christ, God's Only begotten son. As much of the world celebrates His birth at this time, don't miss the wonder of God's gift to mankind.
          "Joy to the World- the Lord is come, let
                     Heaven and Nature sing!"

No comments: