Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Happy New Year!

Are you scratching your head at the last post- the one I just posted? I debated going ahead and sharing it, but really loved the whole post and decided, "What the heck"! I wrote that post and thought I had scheduled it for Friday before Christmas. Obviously, I have been MIA from the blogging world for a couple of weeks. I just today realized that the scheduled post did not in fact post as it should have. I'm certain this was a user error (mine), but just thought I'll go ahead and share it anyway! So, enjoy a little before Christmas stamping almost 3 weeks later! So HAPPY 2018! I find it hard to believe it doesn't seem that long ago we were worrying about Y2K! It's been 18 years! Stamping Up is celebrating their 30th anniversary this year which is a pretty big deal in the crafting world. We thought 2 sisters in their living room would created a company that 30 years later would be know world wide! But you can't even imagine the impact this company has had on the lives of so many women and families. I have been blessed to be with Stampin' Up! for 11 years now. I am amazed at that fact I still get excited when a new catalog debuts! Drumroll!!!! Have you seen the new 2018 Occasions Catalog?  It has 15 BUNDLES! It is amazing! and on top of that it's Sale-A-Bration time. Y'all it doesn't get any better than this! Oh wait, maybe it does. Check out this promotion. 

You can click the banner and go to the Paper Pumpkin site. Do it today and you will get the January kit with 16 projects to create for Valentines!  Thank you for hanging around with me for another year. I hope you find some inspiration at Stamping in Dixie or maybe just get a good laugh or two. If you have any questions I'm here to help. Here's hoping and praying for a great new year for each of you and your families. Touch those around you this year. Let's spend some cheer one card at a time!
Love stamping in Dixie,
Cindy

1 comment:

Chasn Paper said...

Happy New Year to you too!