Friday, August 8, 2008

08/08/08 hummmmm!

Good morning. It's the 8th day of the 8th month of 2008. Wonder if anything exciting will happen today? Of course, the opening ceremony for the Olympics is tonight. That should be exciting. Think of the babies born today, what a neat birthday! It will be easy to remember.
I'm posting a picture of a nugget wrapper I made this morning. The DSP is Cutie Pie and it's almost gone. Monday is the big day. The new catalog becomes available. Call or email me. I have one with your name on it! The stamp is from the new hostess set Deer Friends! It is so cute and free with a 150.00 workshop or order. These make wonderful party favors.( The nugget wrapper not a catalog) I took one to the beauty shop this morning for the wonderful Lady who cuts my hair. She loved it. Hope yall have a great day.

No comments: