Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome to my new adventure.

I must be out of my mind or it's that mid-life crisis I've been hearing about for several years,but as my next birthday approaches I find myself doing more and more unusual, just plain wacky things. This is one of them. I am starting a blog. I am not very computer savvy so this is a big stretch. I have enjoyed being a Stamping Up demo for just over 18 months, however I have been mostly a hobbyist with a little workshop here or there. Now I am ready to hit the floor full force. I love to stamp. I love the reactions I get to my cards when I give one to a friend. I love the fact that even though I don't possess a great deal of artistic talent, I can create beautiful images with stamps. I want to share this fun with others who might get the same amount of pleasure I do from stamping. I have become very close to some awesome ladies I scrapbook and stamp with. They provide excellent therapy! I hope you will visit my site and enjoy my cards , ideas, and maybe a little ranting. Leave me a message, I love a pat on the back. Soon I will don my red hat and wear it proudly.

No comments: