Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Big Day for this Momma

Good Morning! We started the day early after a late night, DH and I went with some friends to see the ASF production of West Side Story. It was really good and a fun evening with good friends. This morning though at 6am our baby, Lee, ( 18 yrs. old) left for the airport in Atlanta to fly to D.C. by herself. Yes, this Momma bear is a little anxious. She is growing up and I am very proud of her. She will be spending the week with her Aunt Kathie and Uncle Gordon; she is also visiting North Virginia Community College! Okay enough family life, let's talk stamping. Yesterday's SCS Color Combo Challenge was Elegant Teal Olives- that's right Elegant Eggplant ,Taken with Teal and Old Olive. It was a challenge for me as the only Teal I thought I had was a marker. I did find some scraps of Teal in my old scrap box. I tried several things before this card emerged. I love this Baroque Motifs set. I think it came out great. Hope you like it. Babies are napping so I'm off to stamp.

No comments: