Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm in Therapy

Hey Yall! It is a beautiful day. The sun always comes out after the rain. Yesterday I scrap booked with a group of friends who have come to mean the world to me. They are my therapy. We laugh a lot, at ourselves and each other, we share our lives, the good, the bad and the ugly, we cry with each other and rejoice with each other and get a little scrap booking done on the side. The neatest thing to me is that I probably would have never met any of these ladies if it had not been for scrap booking. This has really and truly been a TREMENDOUS blessing from God in my life. It is so much fun to look back at photo's and remember those events, how the kids looked, how young we looked (as you can tell I am always years behind in my scrap booking), to remember friends who have moved away and love ones who have move on in their journeys.I really believe scrap booking is a very creative therapy, so if you need some therapy drop me a line or give me a call and let's get you started making memories.
After all that I should be showing you a scrapbook page, but I have a couple of cards I like to share with yall. These two came from the ones I made for Karen for her birthday. I used the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set for the flower one and Bella Rose DSP for the Birthday Wishes card. The edge on the Rose card is done with the eyelet border punch. I really like them both a lot. I hope you do to. Thank you for visitng with me. Leave me a message if you have the time. I enjoy hearing from yall. Remember, Be a blessing to somebody else and you will be blessed.

No comments: