Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh, What a time....

Wasn't that a song along time ago, or am I really showing my age. I am so sorry it has been almost a month since I have posted anything here. Life has been really hectic at our house. I have some really neat projects to share with yall - they are just stuck in my camera waiting to be downloaded. I am going to stamp camp tomorrow evening and all day Saturday. I promise to come home and have all sorts of really cute things to show you. Thanks for stopping by. Sale-a- bration continues until the end of March. This is a great time to sign up to be a demonstrator- free stamp sets and a 15% discount on your kit! We could all use a little extra money these days, why not work for yourself. Drop me an email or give me a call. I'll give you details! I hope you are enjoying the first signs of spring. I am. I love the south, we have flowers blooming, tornado's one weekend, snow the next and this weekend it is suppose to be almost 80 degrees and beautiful. Gotta love it! Bless some one today. Love, Cindy

No comments: