Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Challenges

Hi Yall! Today I took a challenge. I am a member of several yahoo and stamping groups online. Most of these groups post weekly or monthly card challenges (or scrapbook pages). Well, today I jumped into a new group and took their challenge to make a masculine card. I have very few stamp sets that you would say look masculine, so I fell back on an old trusty one. This truck is from "Loads of Love", it came in my new demo kit when I signed up to do what I really love to do. You guessed it- Share stamping with other people. The cardstock is Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze and the DSP is Parisian Breeze. The "Happy Father's Day" stamp is from the set "All Holidays". It is a great set of greetings. Oh, the little flags are from "Sock Monkey". The truck was stamped, cut out and the tires colored with gray ink. Then I added the large silver brads for the hub cabs. The little piece of ribbon is from the "Valet" ribbon originals. The truck is popped up on stampin' dimensional, one of my favorite products. The real challenge for me was to get this done, photographed, and posted at Late Night Stampers while the Future Stampers of America (2 yr. grand baby Cadence and her friend Haley) took a nap! Call or email me today if you want to get supplies to make this card or go to my Stampin' Up! website and place an online order. Gotta run- a lot of stamping to do tonight. Remember go out a bless somebody and you will be blessed. Later.

No comments: