Monday, May 11, 2009

Hope you had a ....

Happy Mother's Day, I know I did! This is my youngest daughter Lee. She will be graduating in a couple of weeks from high school. Lee is good at a lot of things, but stamping is not one of her favorite things to do, so I was tickled pink she made this Mother's day card for me. I don't use these colors in my stamping that often, but they are the mainstay of my clothes, so I think she "figured" they were my favorites.
Yesterday was also my oldest child's, Josh, 24th birthday. I was thrilled to get him for Mother's Day and his birthday. Josh is a police officer with the MPD. We are very proud of him. I have one more picture to share. It is the card I made my Mom. I used my favorite Baja Breeze and Parisian Breeze DSP with the Fifth Avenue Floral rose and the Ribbon originals called Valet (page 178) I love this ribbon, of course it coordinates with Parisian Breeze beautifully. I think she really liked the card. It is a lot like the ones I made for my MIL for her birthday. I damped the cardstock the rose is stamped on and separated to give it a lighter feel. I hope you like it, too. Gotta go, have a great day and bless somebody- send a card, a handstamped card!

No comments: