Thursday, May 21, 2009

RAK

Random Act of Kindness. Isn't that a great concept. To do something nice, unexpected for someone with no reason, no underlying motive other than just to show kindness. Well, I love the idea. I even joined a RAK Team. So, this is my challenge to yall- Do 1 RAK a week- for anyone you chose, but make sure you have no ulterior motive. This is not a way to make brownie points with the boss or a co-worker; this is a purely "let me brighten you day" act. And what better way than to send a hand-stamped, created by you card? That is what this card was. I made this card for a friend in my Sunday School class. She has a lot on her plate. I don't know her real well, but watch her share the love for Jesus every week through her life. By now, you know how much I love Parisian Breeze and am trying to use every piece of it before the new cattie comes out. This card was made with scraps of DSP and punches. I used the 1 3/8 circle punch, the square punch, the round-tab punch, the scallop square, the window word punch and the eyelet border punch to make the purses. the purses were fashioned after some I made for a punch art book with my upline several months ago. Also the ribbon is from the Valet set of specialty ribbons.It's really very pretty. Well better run. Praying for you a great day. Count your blessings and bless someone in your path today.

No comments: