Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cute Little Treat Bag

Any one who knows me, knows I love to give out treats, i.e. warm fuzzies, happys, unexpected goodies. My youngest daughter's friends growing up called me "Treat Mommy". Probably not the most acclaimed title. Well, paper crafting and stamping serve me well in this role. Here is an example of the cutest little treat holder. It will hold 2 Ghirardelli chocolates, and a handful of Kisses, M&M'S, Reese's pieces, you get the idea. I really love that it is made out of a 5.5 x 4.25 piece of cardstock. Then it only takes scraps of DSP and ribbon to embellish the front and back. Very quick and easy. This one is made from the In Color Baja Breeze which is retiring in just a couple of weeks, so if you want some, place and online order quickly of call or email me by this Saturday as I will be placing an order Saturday evening on Sunday. Now, I gotta run-Go be a blessing to someone today.

No comments: