Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Rest of the Story

Ah, don't you just miss Paul Harvey, "Now for the rest of the story". Well, here is the rest of my last post. I am still struggling with getting pictures to do what I want. Yesterday I even played with the Html code. That didn't help! I had a couple more pictures of the girls and a card I made for them. I am trying to get my last fix on the retiring colors. I have really loved them this year. Since, we were talking about "my little fishes" I made a card with the Just Beachy stamp set. I really like this set. Simple card -the white cardstock is wheeled with See you around jumbo wheel which is retiring this year, then I used a piece of DSP in Pacific Blue. The Hugs and Kisses stamp is embossed with white embossing powder, the fish and Popsicle are colored with a blender pen using Tangerine Tango and Baja Breeze classic ink! Okay, half the month is over. There are only 14 days left to place an order off the Last Chance List, don't want to long you don't want to miss out on that favorite stamp set that is moving to Stampers Paradise or maybe Florida! Gotta run, Love yall, go bless sombody's socks off!

No comments: