Monday, August 29, 2016

So excited! I'm about to wet my pants!!!!

Hey Y'all. September 1st is almost here just 3 more sleeps! What happens September first you dare ask? The new 2016 Holiday Catalog goes live!!!!!I am beyond excited with this catalog. There are so many, 16 to be exact, awesome bundles. And the Designer Series Paper! Oh my!!!! The Candy Cane paper is just to die for!But you'll have to wait til Thursday for that preview. Today I'm showing off a card I designed for my clubs using the Emboss Resist technique and the new Cookie Cutter Halloween set and coordinating punch. (just wait til you see all the stamps that go with this punch!) Isn't this the cutest little scarecrow?
I'm loving all the ideas I'm thinking of for these little guys. I'm listing ways to use these that are NOT Halloween!
  • Like: mummy for someone recovering from surgery or an accident 
  • a get well for someone with a broken bone  
  • maybe you know an x-ray tech- great birthday card for them. 
  • I'm even thinking of the little Dracula for my lab tech friends,  
  •  treats for our church blood drive! 
This set becomes much more valuable to me if I can use it for something other than just Halloween! The inside shows off another great tag stamp for Halloween. Well, that's it for today. If you need a Holiday mini just let me  know! I'll be happy to send you one in the post or deliver if you live close!  Hope each of you have a great and blessed day and that you have the chance to bless someone else-for then you will feel truly blessed! Love ya!

No comments: