Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Let's kick it off right!

Oh Man, OH Man, OH Man! Happy 2017! I pray this is a great year for each of you. Reach for the stars. Make it the year you finally do all the things you have been putting off! That is my plan! So a little aside from Stamping today.  #1. I am going to lose the 30 pounds I have been fighing with for 3 years! I am going to do this before July 6th! I am going to join TOPS to help keep me accountable! You are welcome to help also with encouragement and accountabliltiy along the way. #2. I am going to be more consistent with  blogging! I know I say this all the time, but I'm getting serious this year. I have tons of great Stampin' Up products,cards and projects to share and I need to share them more often. I have several other Big Goals on the planner, but I want make this post ALL about me!
Other Big News!!!!
Today is the first day of Sale a bration and the Occasions Catalog kicks off today as sell. This is my favorite time of the Stampin' Up year! Free Stuff. For every 50.00 you purchase in product ,you get to choice a free item from the 
Sale a bration flyer! There are some awesome Stamp sets, paper, and embellishments up for grabs!  Check it out here on my online store. I promise samples soon! Come back for coffee and a card! (bring you cup of coffee)

No comments: