Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Always say Thank you!


When our children were young we had a family rule- Eat what your served, sleep where you're put and Always say Thank You! They heard it repeatedly and they repeated it often!  Occassionally, today I'll here my daughter saying it to her children. I believe being thankful is a big deal!  The Bible says "In all things give thanks for this is the will of God." The project I'm sharing today is just that- a little thank you to the ladies who helped make my December successful.
 Love this little Chick! I'm letting my hair grow and I think I have seen this image in the mirror a few times lately! I used the glassine bags (#141700) and tied it with the Delightful Dijon Dotted lace trim (#138426).It's a great price on the clearance rack. The Chick is stamped with Basic Black ink on thick White cardstock and cut out with the Layering oval framelits. The Basic Black layer is cut with the scalloped framelit. I stamped the Hey Chick saying and banner cut each end. Easy peasy and quick! This is a great way to package any small item you'd like to share with someone special. Oh, I forgot to mention- This Hey Chick stamp set is free from Stampin' Up during Saleabration! For every 50.00 in product you get to choose an awesome free product. You can see the Sale a bration catalog by clicking on it at the top left side of this post.Well, time to run. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed my little thank you. I'd love to hear your comments. Come back soon! 


                                                         

1 comment: