Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Favorite Flowers

Do you have favorite flowers? I can never pick just one, but at the top of the list is definitely Daisies and Hydrangea.  These are probably my favorite because my mother loved daisies, we had daisy dishes, pictures of daisies, daisies growing in the garden. On the other hand, my grandmother was one of my favorite people in the whole world. She always had big beautiful blue Hydrangea growing outside her backdoor and mint. I love the smell of mint!  So, I was over the moon when I saw the Hydrangea Hill Suite in the January -June 2021 mini catalog. It is awesome. the Designer Series paper is fabulous. The colors are spot on! Of course, the blue are my favorite but, I like the pink and purple ones also.

This card really shows off the paper I think. The 4 x 5.25" layer is just Designer Series paper.  Can you see the little butterflies over the mop heads? I stamped those with a small background stamp from the Dragonfly Graden stamp set in Seaside Spray. The card base is Misty Moonlight. Isn't the Gorgeous Grape ribbon truly gorgeous? It is a wonderful soft ribbon for tying bows. I stamped the sentiment in Highland Heather, punched it out with the new dual oval punch, and layered it on an oval of Gorgeous Grape. This is popped up on dimensionals. I also added the sweetest little pastel pearls, they also come in this suite.

I love getting fancy mail! So I always try to decorate my envelopes. This time I added a 2.5" x 6" piece of another sheet of this DSP to the outside flap of the envelope, adhered it, and trimmed around the flap. Easy Peasy, but such a pop! I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. Thanks for stopping by.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think about this card or tell me what your favorite flower is and why. If you have any questions I'll be glad to answer them. If you'd like to look around my online store you can shop here. If you don't have a demonstrator and need a catalog, I'd be happy to send you one. Email me at cindy@stampingindixie.com. I hope and pray you are well and have a great week. I'll be back Thursday with more fun projects. take care, Be blessed, and be a blessing to those around you.

                                                                  Cindy

No comments: