Thursday, January 7, 2021

Surprise! Happy New Year!!!

 Hello again!  Happy New Year from the whole family! It's been over a year since I decided to let the blog go for a while. But I have missed it. I know many of you follow me on other social media sites and that is really easier, but I believe I can provide more information for you here at Stamping In Dixie. So look forward to more posts, tutorials, card samples, and announcements. Thank you for following along on this creative journey. I hope to offer encouragement and inspiration along with stampin' and crafting community! I am praying for 2021 to be a great year. 

My word for this year is INTENTIONAL. The definition is "done on purpose or deliberate". I want to be very intentional about my relationships, my health choices, my time, and my finances. What do you want for yourself in 2021?  At life level 62, I know more than ever if I do not make plans, I accomplish very little and waste a lot of the precious time God has given me. Thank you for following along and I hope you will join me on this journey for 2021! Let's make it a great year! Have a great day, be blessed, and be a blessing to those around you, then you will be truly blessed!

1 comment:

Chasn Paper said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to the new year with you!