Tuesday, January 19, 2021

What's new in 2021?

 

January is one of those months you got to love! New Year, new goals, great plans, all these things make January very energizing for me. Here in Alabama if we are going to get some sweater weather it's usually in January. It's also kind of a layered back month in the yearly scheme of things. In the past, January was my reading month. I would read everything I wanted to during January. Christmas was over, it was too cold outside to do much, nothing big happening. Of course, there is always a new diet plan for January!😇 Since falling in love with stamping and joining the Stampin' Up! family, January has gotten busier for me. What happens in January you ask?  The January to July Mini Catalog is launched. There are great deals to be had and a ton of new and fun stampin' opportunities. Do you have your copy yet? While you can see it online here, there is nothing like a copy in hand for me. So please contact me with text, email, or smoke signals if you still need one and I'll get it to you a soon as possible.  Start making that wish list today.

Have a great week. See ya again soon! Be Blessed and bless those around you!
                                      Cindy

No comments: