Thursday, January 28, 2021

I love you to the beach and back!

 Good morning!  Hope you are doing well today. I have several cards to share with you today using the  Friends are like Seashells stamp set in the new Jan- July 2021 Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up! The Sand and Sea suite is probably my favorite in this cattie. I really love the suite idea. It gives you so much product to create with that all coordinates perfectly. The  Sand and Sea suite has the stamp set and dies bundle, of course, the Seashells embossing folder, Opal Rounds embellishments, Seaside shells sticker sheets, Pearlescent Specialty paper,  and Sand & Sea Designer Series paper.
This card I demonstrated in my Stamping in Dixie Girls Facebook group recently. It is a really simple card. The Card Stock is Soft Suede, Basic Black, Basic White, and Gold Foil.                                                      Ink:  Sahara Sand and Memento Black 

I also used the Cut and emboss machine ie. CandE M, Seashells embossing folder, a sanding block, stamp and seal adhesive, and dimensionals to pop the sand dollar up. Easy Peasy card. 

Stamp the inside layer with a sentiment from the stamp set. I love you to the beach and back is my favorite! Adhere this layer. The Gold foil is run through the CandE M with the embossing folder, then very lightly sanded with a sanding block. Attach this layer to the Basic Black layer which is cut 4 1/8" x 5 3/8".  The gold fold is 4" x 5 1/4". Stamp the sand dollar on a scrap of Basic White with Sahara Sand ink, Then stamp the For You over it with Memento Black. Add dimensionals to the back and attach to the gold layer.


This next card is stamped on a piece of 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" Basic White with Petal Pink, Old Olive, Highland Heather, and Sahara Sand. Next, the color is added with blending brushes. Our new blending brushes are awesome, especially for adding soft color to a piece of cardstock. Finally, I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of Basic White along with the seashell and cut it with the layering Ovals dies. It is added to the card front with dimensionals! Can you tell I love dimensionals and ribbon! The little bow knot is tied using a small piece of petal pink ribbon. It is added to the oval layer with a glue dot. and the clear and gold Wonderful Gems from the carryover list are added around the shells. I really like the sentiments in this set. I hope you enjoyed these cards as much as I enjoyed creating them. I'm sure I will be sharing more Sand and Sea creations in the coming weeks. Wouldn't you love to get one of these in the mail?  Time to run. Yall have a great day and remember Friends are like seashells you collect them along the way and You are unique and completely amazing!

Love you to the beach and back!  Be blessed today and bless those around you. 

                                                                                    Cindy

You can shop here for all these amazing products! Product List

     





No comments: