Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Have you ever thought "I need help" again?

Do you ever feel this way?  I'm in a pinch, too much to get done and ever enough time. I shared a meme in my Facebook group, " No one has more false hope than a crafter who thinks "This will only take 5 minutes"!  That is so true. I'm working on tips and tutorials to help make your crafting experience quicker if you are in a fix! This is one of the reasons I include cardstock measurements and a list of products in my blog post. My card idea can offer a good place to start saving time. Whether you CASE it outright or change it up, having a starting point will be helpful. Another way to save time is by having a favorite template or card sketch to follow. I have a Pinterest board of card sketches and color combos you can follow. There are tons of them on PINTEREST! Some offer just sketches and some offer layouts with measurements, both are useful when creating a card quickly. Also on this board are color combos. This is another useful tip for quick cards, but also for sparking your creative genius. Start with a color combination and create a card using those colors. One of my favorites is Black and White with a pop of color, this can be really fun with a pop of Melon Mambo or Daffodil Delight. It can look more masculine with a pop of Real Red!

My last tip for this blog post is  Paper Pumpkin! Paper Pumpkin is a great tool for having cards on hand or those that can be made in a flash if you need one right now! March's Paper Pumpkin is available now until March 1oth. You can try it for a month or sign up for a subscription, either way, I think you will love it. Gotta run. Have a blessed day. Stay warm. Be a blessing to those around you!

                         Love Stamping in Dixie,                                                                                                                                                        Cindy


Product List

No comments: