Thursday, February 11, 2021

It's a Birthday Weekend for us!

Good morning friends. I hope you are all doing well. We are running around like chickens. It has been a crazy busy week for some reason and I am looking forward to the weekend. We are going away with friends for the first time in what seems like forever!!!! We are celebrating several birthdays. Our friend Huff turned 80 this week. On my goodness! 80! Our grandson, Cooperman, is 10 today and is very upset with me that I am leaving town on his birthday. We will also be celebrating Kay's birthday on Friday and our daughter Elizabeth, affectionately know as Lee-Lee, will be home to celebrate her 31st birthday with us also. We were supposed to be cruising around the Caribbean this week. So needless to say I have been working on birthday cards. You will definitely be seeing those babies soon. Today I want to show you a card I made with one of my hostess clubs this month using the  Art Gallery bundle with Golden Garden Specialty Designer series paper and Fine Art Floral Designer series paper. these papers are unbelievably gorgeous.

Isn't this card beautiful? Truly the Designer Series Paper is the star of this show. The  Golden Garden Specialty Designer Acetate coordinates so well you can literally place the 2 pieces of 12 x 12  together, line them up, and cut. I love these simple cards with WOW factor. I actually filmed a youtube video showing how to use this DSP and instructions for making this card. You can see it here. Hopefully, before long I will know how to add it here to this page.

I think that's going to be it for today. I have so much left to do before we leave. I still have Valentine's cards to finish!!!

Hope to see you next week. Thanks for stopping by. I would really appreciate a comment or two, just to let me know you were here and what you think. Also, give me ideas on what you'd like to see or learn. Thanks. Have a great weekend. Happy President's Day on Monday. We really need to bathe our elected officials in prayer and support them to the best of our ability even when we don't agree with them or even like them! Be Blessed and go be a blessing to those around you.

Love, Cindy


No comments: